Samstag, 26. Februar 2011

Sammelsurium / Mingle-mangle


Nun habe ich die letzte Woche, wie eine Wilde :-), gestrickt, gebastelt und gefädelt. Dabei ist sehr viel Schönes entstanden, finde ich.
Mein Katzenkind ist der Meinung: "Alles Meins" und war nicht dazu zu bewegen von den Handarbeiten weg zu gehen. Nun schläft sie auf dem Armband und der Tasche.

The last weekI have knitted, crafted and strung, like a mad woman :-) and I think it emerged beautifull things.
My kitten has the opinion: "All Mine" and could not be induced to go away. Now she sleeps on the bracelets and the bag.





Die Ordner sind ganz einfache und mit Serviettentechnik "verschönt". So passen sie zu den Schachtel, die ich früher schon mal "verschönt" hatte.

The folders are very simple ones and are "beautified" by napkin technic. They fit the boxes, which I had previously "embellished".





Die Armbänder sind nach der Anleitung von Around the Beading Table entstanden, wobei ich das Grau-goldene abgewandelt habe.

The bracelets were created according to the instructions of Beading Around the Table, where I have modified the gray and gold one.

3 Kommentare:

Perlenzaubereien hat gesagt…

Hallo Gabie

da warste sehr fleißig ,die ganze Woche

und tolle Sachen haste gemacht

LG Ingrid

It´s my Life hat gesagt…

Hi Gabiem
da hast du ja ganz schön gewerkelt. Die Mappen find ich genial und die Tasche ist klasse, wunderschön in Form und Farben.

Liebe Grüße
Irene

Jan hat gesagt…

I seem to have missed a couple of your posts. You sure do keep busy with your beads and knitting and all. Lovely work, those bracelets are gorgeous. Love the colors. It reminds me that I have made some beaded bracelets, I should dig them out and wear them. They just don't wear well with farm work. Your kitty looks so cozy, helping you hold your work down:-) I had to click on the photo that showed your table, I like to peek around and see what stuff you have out. I thought you were enjoying a glass of wine but see it is only a photograph!